The FTA in conjunction with Standard & Poor’s are holding a series of forums to present the latest information and trends on Australia’s property sector and diversification of funding and trends in property financing. Topics to be covered include:
- Outlook for the property sector
- Debt refinancing challenges for REITs
- What property sub-sectors may experience increased ratings activity
- Residential Mortgage Backed Securities (RMBS) – what is the current outlook for the sector
- Commercial Residential Mortgage Back Securities (CMBS) – what is the current outlook for the sector
The event will be held on August 30th, 2011 at 12:15 PM in Melbourne and at 12:15PM on August 31st in Sydney.
For those of you in either Melbourne or Sydney register for the event here.
Standard & Poor’s will also be providing live updates via Twitter (@standardpoors) using the hashtag #ozproperty as well as updates on Housing Views. Stay tuned.