When Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services commented on the credit impact of eminent domain proposals to seize mortgages pledged to residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) last year, we considered the likelihood of implementation remote. However, recent developments suggest that the possibility of such eminent domain proceedings has increased, although only in a few jurisdictions. Because of […]
- Housing Data►
- Economic Data►
- S&P/Case-Shiller Indices
- Financial Markets►
- Housing Finance & Policy
- Asia-Pacific Market
- David Blitzer on Has Housing Peaked?
- Paul Jeffery on Has Housing Peaked?
- Real Estate Investing News This Week 2013-10-12 on Mortgage Application Shifts
- Today’s Housing Market Still Looks Good on Bubble Trouble?
- Shadow Inventory Still High | Real Estate in Southwest Arizona on First-Quarter 2012 Shadow Inventory Update: National Liquidation Rates Moderate, While Regional Differences Widen
10-City Composite 20-City Composite Atlanta Boston Chicago Credit Default Indices Dallas David Blitzer Detroit Economy and Real Estate Experian home prices Las Vegas latest results Los Angeles Miami mortgages MSAs New York Phoenix residential real estate S&P/Case-Shiller S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices report San Francisco Tampa US Housing Prices