- Housing Data►
- Economic Data►
- S&P/Case-Shiller Indices
- Financial Markets►
- Housing Finance & Policy
- Asia-Pacific Market
- David Blitzer on Has Housing Peaked?
- Paul Jeffery on Has Housing Peaked?
- Real Estate Investing News This Week 2013-10-12 on Mortgage Application Shifts
- Today’s Housing Market Still Looks Good on Bubble Trouble?
- Shadow Inventory Still High | Real Estate in Southwest Arizona on First-Quarter 2012 Shadow Inventory Update: National Liquidation Rates Moderate, While Regional Differences Widen
10-City Composite 20-City Composite Atlanta Boston Chicago Credit Default Indices Dallas David Blitzer Detroit Economy and Real Estate Experian home prices Las Vegas latest results Los Angeles Miami mortgages MSAs New York Phoenix residential real estate S&P/Case-Shiller S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices report San Francisco Tampa US Housing Prices
Category Archives: Retail Sales
October 2 - 9:51 am
July 8 - 8:38 am
June 4 - 9:24 am
December 13 - 9:09 am
U.S. retail sales rose just 0.2% m/m in November, which was much weaker than the 0.6% expected by consensus though at least comes after October was upwardly revised to a 0.6% gain (previously up 0.5%). Auto sales were up 0.5% over October, and is up 7.5% over last year. Excluding auto sales, retail sales also […]
July 18 - 2:37 pm
Just as some good news finally came our way in June, increasing our hopes that the soft patch in the economy may finally be behind us, the government’s payrolls report on July 8 indicated that it isn’t over yet. Automatic Data Processing’s (ADP’s) June private payrolls survey had showed that employers had added a solid […]