- Housing Data►
- Economic Data►
- S&P/Case-Shiller Indices
- Financial Markets►
- Housing Finance & Policy
- Asia-Pacific Market
- David Blitzer on Has Housing Peaked?
- Paul Jeffery on Has Housing Peaked?
- Real Estate Investing News This Week 2013-10-12 on Mortgage Application Shifts
- Today’s Housing Market Still Looks Good on Bubble Trouble?
- Shadow Inventory Still High | Real Estate in Southwest Arizona on First-Quarter 2012 Shadow Inventory Update: National Liquidation Rates Moderate, While Regional Differences Widen
10-City Composite 20-City Composite Atlanta Boston Chicago Credit Default Indices Dallas David Blitzer Detroit Economy and Real Estate Experian home prices Las Vegas latest results Los Angeles Miami mortgages MSAs New York Phoenix residential real estate S&P/Case-Shiller S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices report San Francisco Tampa US Housing Prices
Category Archives: Other Financial Market Trends
Senior Director, U.S. Public Finance
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services
October 23 - 9:00 am
S&P Dow Jones Indices Webinar on March 21 – The Importance of REITs: U.S., Canadian and International.”
Global Equity Indices
March 6 - 2:57 pm
Join our webinar on March 21st where I will discuss the following topics relating to REITs: • What are REITs? • Evolution of REIT markets in the U.S., Canada & Globally • Investment Characteristics of REITs • Benefits of considering Global Real Estate investments • Growth of REITs and recent performance trends Click here to […]