Price-Income ratios, based on both disposable and per capita disposable income point to moderate gains in the last three months as home prices continue to advance. A comparion of buying and renting shows that the ratio slightly favors buying compared to the average market condition since 1987, leaving room for further gains in housing. The […]
- Housing Data►
- Economic Data►
- S&P/Case-Shiller Indices
- Financial Markets►
- Housing Finance & Policy
- Asia-Pacific Market
- David Blitzer on Has Housing Peaked?
- Paul Jeffery on Has Housing Peaked?
- Real Estate Investing News This Week 2013-10-12 on Mortgage Application Shifts
- Today’s Housing Market Still Looks Good on Bubble Trouble?
- Shadow Inventory Still High | Real Estate in Southwest Arizona on First-Quarter 2012 Shadow Inventory Update: National Liquidation Rates Moderate, While Regional Differences Widen
10-City Composite 20-City Composite Atlanta Boston Chicago Credit Default Indices Dallas David Blitzer Detroit Economy and Real Estate Experian home prices Las Vegas latest results Los Angeles Miami mortgages MSAs New York Phoenix residential real estate S&P/Case-Shiller S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices report San Francisco Tampa US Housing Prices